LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus's Staff application for Loco TTT

2 posters

Go down

Virus's Staff application for Loco TTT Empty Virus's Staff application for Loco TTT

Post by Virus Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Greetings. Before you see my information i want to Thank you all whoever does for taking the time to view it and make your way around. Very kind of you to take time to look at it and waste your time Very Happy Back to it then shall we? (Meaning i won't be accepted, Little joke for all the staff.)

Steam Name/Steam ID:Virus (VirusSmasher47)

Previous Experience :I've played TTT many times before never been on a Loco TTT server i know it was put up not to long ago and Ect.

What are you willing to contribute to Loco TTT?:I'm Willing to contribute my time and dedication to the server when I have
Free time to spare, Which shall be quiet often

Have you read the rules?: Yes I have gone over the rules a good dozen or so times....(Why wouldn't I? Putting in the application for a reason)

Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why?Never been banned from loco TTT Never plan on being ban.

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us):Well I've been playing on the server for a nice while seeing rules aren't 100% enforced like they should be and i'm willing to commit my time to making that change some and helping out other staff who don't understand the concept so much and backing them up on any and all situations. If anyone who views this application you have personal questions for me You have my Steam name So just contact me through there. On a final note I will take the lowest rank that there is and work my way up if needed i'll be willing to put in the work. seeing my voice already has a strong impact on the server and i'm very well liked. (I'm not modest at all.) I'd like to give my self another reason to get on other than just to play TTT but to have another reason to be there such as handling problems or if the owner or some higher authority is caught up with something i shall be there to handle it myself. Therefore proving myself to not only who's on but to the server.Thank you for taking your time in viewing this. ~Virus Very Happy

Virus

Back to top Go down

Virus's Staff application for Loco TTT Empty Re: Virus's Staff application for Loco TTT

Post by WeevleBunz Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:17 pm

+support

WeevleBunz

Back to top Go down