LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electron's HEAD ADMIN APPLICATION

+10
campie52
Frenchy
wiskercone9
nitrogaming32
Breakaway
MackleMickleMore
UndercoverLllama
mistermcbadass
Thewolfcommander
ElectronDemise
14 posters

Go down

Electron's HEAD ADMIN APPLICATION Empty Electron's HEAD ADMIN APPLICATION

Post by ElectronDemise Thu May 07, 2015 11:01 pm

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75887114
Experience: I've been staff on the server for a very long time and everyone likes me here.
Current postion: Moderator
Bans: None

Alright I know what you are thinking. "Why would a mod move straight to head admin?".  Well thats because I feel that I'm worthy of it,  and that I would use it very well and The server would greatly benefit from it.  I love almost each and every one of the people on the server and I hold the server dear.  I hope that you guys agree with me, and that you will give me your support.  <3

cheers

-Electron

ElectronDemise

Back to top Go down

Electron's HEAD ADMIN APPLICATION Empty Re: Electron's HEAD ADMIN APPLICATION

Post by Thewolfcommander Thu May 07, 2015 11:13 pm

Electron is a awesome guy, you can always count on this guy to help you. I support him a lot

Thewolfcommander

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermcbadass Thu May 07, 2015 11:21 pm

I think Electron would make a great head admin. I can't think of any time that his ruling was unfair or unjust. He has also been on the server a lot of times that a head admin hasn't been on. Without a head admin on, the server is usually a rdm, vigilante, madhouse. If Electron was an admin then he could fill in that missing void and bring back order in times of chaos.

mistermcbadass

Back to top Go down

Post by UndercoverLllama Fri May 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Electron is an awsome guy and he always supports the rules i think that he would make a good head admin plus he is awsome with a deagle

UndercoverLllama

Back to top Go down

Post by MackleMickleMore Fri May 08, 2015 7:34 pm

He is a chill dude has always supported my album and/or mixtape so he totally deserves head admin

MackleMickleMore

Back to top Go down

Post by Breakaway Fri May 08, 2015 8:33 pm

I sincerely think that electron is a great Mod that in my opinion should be above just head admin because he keeps things crazy but still in the rules, also he keeps order the way it should be. I think you'd be a great head admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakaway

Back to top Go down

Post by nitrogaming32 Fri May 08, 2015 10:14 pm

nitro here this guy is the best guy eva admin of heads fo life mate

nitrogaming32

Back to top Go down

Post by wiskercone9 Fri May 08, 2015 10:29 pm

i like him he makes the server fun for everyone the serous ones and the ones on just to jack around i couldnt think of some one more qaulified

wiskercone9

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchy Fri May 08, 2015 11:11 pm

He is really cool and has waited a long time I know he is skipping a rank but he deserves it the time and effort he puts in is great and extrodanary. He keeps the server fun and follows the rules. He should go to head admin for sure.

Frenchy

Back to top Go down

Post by campie52 Fri May 08, 2015 11:57 pm

He makes the server more interesting.  He's a pretty cool guy and from my short time here he's one of my favorites. Deagles 4 lyfe

campie52

Back to top Go down

Post by moh-chii Sat May 09, 2015 2:20 am

He's pretty good staff and I think he should be admin but not necessarily skip considering it wouldn't be the most fair if the admins that had to go through the ranks are wanted the position and it gets taken straight by a mod.
moh-chii
moh-chii

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Gamer Sat May 09, 2015 11:18 am

Electron is an amazing staff member, but i think that he should have to wait and go through the ranks in order like everyone else has had to do. I believe he would make an amazing Admin but should wait for head.
Rage Gamer
Rage Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Virus Mon May 11, 2015 7:40 pm

+Support He's taking a chance going for head admin and skipping admin completely but the man wants to give it a shot so more power to him he's brave enough to go for and if he can handle it. Like I said more power to him. I think atleast he should be put on a trial run with it give him a chance. But Mun its your cal no mater what it is i'll respect now in all honesty i don't think it should be handed out to anyone because it seems to be turned into a contest of who gets it first

Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by TANK7700- Fri May 15, 2015 11:37 pm

i think he would rly make a good admin i mean like he said everyone loves him (including me) and he rly makes everything fair and doesnt abuse his powers

TANK7700-

Back to top Go down

Post by TANK7700- Fri May 15, 2015 11:39 pm

i think he would rly make a good admin i mean like he said everyone loves him (including me) and he rly makes everything fair and doesnt abuse his powers

TANK7700-

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Gamer Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:49 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Rage Gamer
Rage Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Gamer Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:49 pm

Rage Gamer wrote:bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

king
Rage Gamer
Rage Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down