LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus's Head Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Virus's Head Moderator Application Empty Virus's Head Moderator Application

Post by Virus Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Steam Name/Steam ID:Virus [LocoTTT]

Previous Experience:Op and Mod on LocoTTT it's self

What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT? Like I Said in my last application I will contribute my free time when needed (after school, or if i'm called upon or needed to handle a situation on the server)

Have you read the rules? Dozens of times, I Read it some nights to help me sleep....(Got to help in-force them rules)

Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why?Have not been banned and don't plan on it.

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us): Hello and thank you for the people who read/check this application. Second off I've been on the server for quite the bit of time Talked the talk and clearly walked the walk. I've proven time and time again on how i can handle a situation wither higher ranks being on or not. I've taken the good deal of problems into my hands and handled them very well. I also like to take the time to talk to players about what happen'd instead of just acting upon an action. I have grown semi popular with the players of the server my name not known for everyone but known by a lot. With this rank of Head Mod I'll Keep the Normal ranking mods together and Try to keep the act on abusing to a all time low.... I'll also attempt to make sure all problems are dealt with and its fair for all players not just the admins/mods/ops and so on. Lower ranks and members have a voice and it will be heard by me. Thank you for your time and your patience. That is all yours Truly ~Virus

Virus

Back to top Go down

Virus's Head Moderator Application Empty Re: Virus's Head Moderator Application

Post by WASD_KING Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:39 pm

thank you for the app we will read and think about you place as staff

WASD_KING

Back to top Go down