LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dabeast (希望) (種類) (ラブ) operator application

+2
GingerSlush
Dabeast4800
6 posters

Go down

Dabeast (希望) (種類) (ラブ) operator application Empty Dabeast (希望) (種類) (ラブ) operator application

Post by Dabeast4800 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:26 pm

Steam Name/Steam ID:[Loco] Dabeast (希望) (種類) (ラブ)

Previous Experience:I was an admin on an old server called Canoodle Crew and did a good job in my opinon. I know all the steps needed for banning/kicking/slaying people who needed it.

What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT? My time and making others laugh/happy

Have you read the rules? Yes and will check up on just in case more are added

Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why? Not that I know of, I was kicked once just cause of my ping being a tad bit high

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us): My name is really Dakota, and I'm chill most of the time. People usually like me fast and become great friends in the future. I enjoy making others smile and laugh but can be serious when it's needed (basically rdm/foul language towards others/just rude in general). I like playing ttt and am gitting back into the groove of it since my 3 month break.But all in all I'm just a friendly person that likes to have fun and jam out to music in my free time. Thanks for reading this and hope you accept me as a operator. Have a nice day friends!

Dabeast4800

Back to top Go down

Dabeast (希望) (種類) (ラブ) operator application Empty Re: Dabeast (希望) (種類) (ラブ) operator application

Post by GingerSlush Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:32 pm

I support him to be an operator. He's pretty relaxed and would know how to handle certain situations in which a player would need some form of discipline/punishment. +support/+1
GingerSlush
GingerSlush

http://www.webpelt.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Dabeast (希望) (種類) (ラブ) operator application Empty Re: Dabeast (希望) (種類) (ラブ) operator application

Post by TMABird Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Dabeast is a a pretty chill who dont fraid of nothin. Basically all there is to be said, but I will say more more anyway. I agree with Ginger, he's laid-back and level headed and would make a great operator Very Happy
TMABird
TMABird

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchy Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:29 pm

hes is really cool and on often he would be a good adition to staff.

Frenchy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheToxicFreak Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:19 pm

+support
Edit: He is a kind and fair player that is often online. He would be great staff because he is easy to get along with, but he can firm towards others if they are doing something wrong.

TheToxicFreak

Back to top Go down

Post by Breakaway Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:51 pm

Well ... dabeast is a super nice and funny guy who can also hold security for the server soo i think he would be a great admin

Breakaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down