LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thewolfcommander's Operator Application

3 posters

Go down

Thewolfcommander's Operator Application Empty Thewolfcommander's Operator Application

Post by Thewolfcommander Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:42 am

Steam Name/Steam ID: Thewolfcommander

Previous Experience: I haven't been a mod or anything like that, but I know what to do with experience from a Minecraft server that I was mod on.

What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT? I want to contribute keeping this server fun, without all the rdmers.

Have you read the rules? Yeah, a couple of times.

Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why? No, I want to stay away from being banned.

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us): Im just your average gamer. Nothing special.

Thewolfcommander

Back to top Go down

Thewolfcommander's Operator Application Empty Re: Thewolfcommander's Operator Application

Post by Frenchy Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:21 pm

hes a really cool dood and i see him on alot. I think he would make a great operator

Frenchy

Back to top Go down

Thewolfcommander's Operator Application Empty Re: Thewolfcommander's Operator Application

Post by Breakaway Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:57 pm

he's a great guy who makes the server more fun

Breakaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down