LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zack Operator abuse

5 posters

Go down

Zack Operator abuse Empty Zack Operator abuse

Post by EggNog Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:17 am

I don't remember the full name but zack will abuse his slap powers at the end of the round and make it so that none can battle at the end also slapped me for 999 in a round for yelling at him since he kept slapping me with damage. He slapped me the first time on a false kos then i called him a dick for slapping me for 10 and 0 making me take fall damage, then he slapped me for 999 damage and i didnt play that round. I later told arcone and arcone told him to stop but when arcone was gone he did it again.
You can ask piemanchan for proof

EggNog

Back to top Go down

Zack Operator abuse Empty Re: Zack Operator abuse

Post by InfKnight Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:51 am

He is abusive i experienced it first hand and it was ridiculous and everyone was complaining he really pisses most people off and he tried to slap me the few minutes i was on with him in the middle of the game, then he said dammit i cant slap stupid admins for some reason, this is gay! he need to be demoted

InfKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by piemanchan Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:29 pm

Yes i agree with egg too, no offense but zack always slays everybody after the round ends, but whens hes still in the round over phase, he doesn't slay anyone. He can do this but its really annoying because sometimes its funner to play when round over phase is in progress then the actually round.

piemanchan

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioactiveSnail Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:55 pm

I've been there when he slaps and slays and I fully back up everything EggNog said, but I'm going to elaborate it a bit. So we were playing and he was slapping us after the round. Now, this is on minecraft right, so I'm on the top of the tower and I just see EggNog go flying across the sky. I look down at chat and see "(Someone) slapped EggNogCarton for 0 damage" like 10 times then I see "(Someone) slapped EggNogCarton for 999 damage" and I just see his body fall to the ground. After the round EggNog was slightly angry and called Zack a dick and after that I don't remember I think I left or something. Also when he would get slain he'd just remove it if he didn't think it was justified.

RadioactiveSnail

Back to top Go down

Post by scratchyentree6 Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 pm

The user was demoted then shortly perma banned after that.

Topic locked.

scratchyentree6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum