LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kekki (MichaelMore) Staff Application (operator)

4 posters

Go down

Kekki (MichaelMore) Staff Application (operator) Empty Kekki (MichaelMore) Staff Application (operator)

Post by MichaelSpiral Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Steam Name/Steam ID:  Kekki

Previous Experience:   Used to be a Moderator on this server, and an Admin on a Dark RP Server

What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT?   Get on almost Daily and take the proper actions against the people who are RDMing.

Have you read the rules? Yes

Have you been banned from the server before?   If so, how long, and why? Nope, never banned or kicked

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us):   Good friend of Mun's. Last time when I was a moderator a few months ago I was praised by the public for being a good guy. Only lost staff after a server change or something, looking to get at least Operator to be able to do small things to help when i'm on and there are no Admins or other Staff.

MichaelSpiral

Back to top Go down

Kekki (MichaelMore) Staff Application (operator) Empty Re: Kekki (MichaelMore) Staff Application (operator)

Post by Kreanath Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:48 pm

this guy gud

Kreanath

Back to top Go down

Kekki (MichaelMore) Staff Application (operator) Empty Re: Kekki (MichaelMore) Staff Application (operator)

Post by Kreanath Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:49 pm

this guy gud

Kreanath

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiKitty_Shiro Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:06 pm

+support a boyfriend of bunnie is a best friend of mine~!

KawaiiKitty_Shiro

Back to top Go down

Post by moh-chii Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:15 pm

+support idk he's kinda cool sometimes and not abusive so that's chill
moh-chii
moh-chii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum