LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheChosenJuan Moderator Application

+4
WASD_KING
Virus
THE_WHITEST_BLACKJACK_21
LordMucaus
8 posters

Go down

TheChosenJuan Moderator Application Empty TheChosenJuan Moderator Application

Post by LordMucaus Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:32 pm

Steam Name/Steam ID: [Loco]TheChosenJuan

Previous Experience: Currently an operator on LocoTTT, and a developer for a minecraft server, previous operator on LocoRP

What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT? I am willing to contribute whatever is necessary in order to keep the server running and fun for other players, weither it be a bit my time, or donations to the server. I can guarentee at least 2 hours a day 6 days a week.

Have you read the rules? Yes, and I read the rules everyday and fully understand all of them

Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why? yes, during the time a few months ago when the server was hacked and several people were banned by the hacker.

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us): I've been on daily, and I'm online when a lot of rdmers are on. New trolls are joining the server, and when I slay rdmers, most of them are leaving, and nobody is doing anything about it when I give the stead ID. I would prefer to be able to take care of it myself, because I believe I'm taking this job most seriously.

LordMucaus

Back to top Go down

TheChosenJuan Moderator Application Empty Re: TheChosenJuan Moderator Application

Post by THE_WHITEST_BLACKJACK_21 Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:22 pm

yes for juan

THE_WHITEST_BLACKJACK_21

Back to top Go down

TheChosenJuan Moderator Application Empty Re: TheChosenJuan Moderator Application

Post by Virus Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:20 pm

+support

Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by WASD_KING Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:27 pm

thank you for wanting to join
are staff we will think about you app.

~WASD_KING

WASD_KING

Back to top Go down

Post by EggNog Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:13 pm

+ support 9+10= Twenty Juan we need more more of staff on board and lots of amazing ones are applying

EggNog

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger3abbit Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:40 pm

yessss +10

Roger3abbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Gamer Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:56 pm

10/10 I support
Rage Gamer
Rage Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SevereLime Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:55 pm

Jaun your one of the most deserving of the promotion I know

SevereLime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum