LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piemanchan's Staff application

3 posters

Go down

Piemanchan's Staff application Empty Piemanchan's Staff application

Post by piemanchan Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:44 pm

Steam Name/Steam ID:

Previous Experience: I was mod BitterGaming ttt but it got turned into a TF2 server.

What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT? I am willing to contribute most of my free time to this server. I have already played 46.8 hours as of 1/2/15. I am already Mega-vip also.

Have you read the rules? Yes i have.

Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why? No I haven't.  

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us): Well this is the story of how my life got flipped and turned upside down, and i'd like to take a minute and sit right there and ill tell you how i became the prince of a town called LocoTTT. Iiiiiiin west TTT i was born and raised where i spent killing people in most of my days, Chilling out maxing relaxing all cool killing some innos inside the alley, When a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in the neighboorhood. I got rdmed 3 times and my mom got scared and said you're moving with mun and scratchy in the town called LocoTTT.

piemanchan

Back to top Go down

Piemanchan's Staff application Empty Re: Piemanchan's Staff application

Post by EggNog Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:12 am

+ support and we need more remixes by pie with your host who announces eggnog ME

EggNog

Back to top Go down

Post by THE_WHITEST_BLACKJACK_21 Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:32 am

10 out of 10

THE_WHITEST_BLACKJACK_21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down