LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Suggestions / Forum Suggestions

Go down

Good suggestions?

Server Suggestions / Forum Suggestions I_vote_lcap0%Server Suggestions / Forum Suggestions I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Server Suggestions / Forum Suggestions I_vote_lcap0%Server Suggestions / Forum Suggestions I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Server Suggestions / Forum Suggestions Empty Server Suggestions / Forum Suggestions

Post by Daddy Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:51 pm

I am just going to start with the Forum Suggestions as it should be more quick Razz.

The Forum is very dark like and doesn't have a proper logo, it's not so opening to the average user. It should be more welcoming for the user when they come on the Forum so that's why I suggest that you get Xenforo Forum based software or something similar in the means as well purchase a actual domain rather then having a Free sub-domain.

Also the forums needs a Good set of rules and at the top of the forums where it's easy access to access the rules for the Forum and Server so a user wouldn't have to hunt for it.

Forum needs Sub-Forum for Staff to communicate in or a help center for players to ask help from Admins/Staff.
-----
Server Suggestion

In the loading menu the background needs to be changed as well as the Christmas music, It's 2 months ahead of Christmas, so the loading area needs to be updated to some more spring like/summer or anything else.

Add spectator deathmatch: So that when spectators are bored they can play in a Spectator Deathmatch while they wait for the round to end.

More maps to add as maps get boring after playing them so much with a small selection of maps.
---------

Alright, I think that's it. Thanks for reading and hopefully some of these suggestions get implemented.

Last edited by scratchyentree6 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a poll)

Daddy

Back to top Go down