LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban please, I was falsely perma-banned

4 posters

Go down

Unban please, I was falsely perma-banned Empty Unban please, I was falsely perma-banned

Post by xXxFaZe_DoritoxXx Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:21 am

So I was just playing TTT with my friends, just hangin'. Then JustGiveUp, who hates me, hops on and harasses me. I charge the axe and go towards him and then I'm slain for 2 rounds for "attempted RDM". Next, I'm gagged for asking questions he never replied to (Not even a warning!). Following that, he talks shit about my mom, calling her garbage. I tell him she's dead and he starts poking fun at that. Then after hitting him in crossfire, he slays me for 2 rounds after the map change. Because so, I was able to speak in alive-chat. I jokingly said that he's the traitor, and got blamed for ghosting. He proceeds to bring an admin in (EggNog), and blames me for ghosting. EggNogg says I won't be punished as harsh if I confess, so I did. Following that, I get perma-banned after a "group vote". I really liked this server, the community was nice most of the time. I'd love to get unbanned.

P.S. #youand18foradmin2015

xXxFaZe_DoritoxXx

Back to top Go down

Unban please, I was falsely perma-banned Empty Re: Unban please, I was falsely perma-banned

Post by JustGiveUp7 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:30 am

http://steamcommunity.com/id/JustGiveUp7/screenshot/29604955487884363
all the proof you need, he had spec glitch. i dont talk about peoples family, i slayed you 2 rounds for taking me down to 20 hp(using the axe) on my t round. also you rdmed me when we were both ts u knifed me...

JustGiveUp7

Back to top Go down

Unban please, I was falsely perma-banned Empty Re: Unban please, I was falsely perma-banned

Post by xXxFaZe_DoritoxXx Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:35 am

You did talk about my family, I didn't take you to 20hp and I never knifed you.

xXxFaZe_DoritoxXx

Back to top Go down

Post by youand18 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:47 am

I think we should revisit it, espically since it was the being slain at the beginning of the new map glitch that let him talk in live chat. The punishment shouldn't be as harsh.

youand18

Back to top Go down

Post by EggNog Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:27 am

Faze i really and not someone who likes to ban but when needed i do do it ill talk with the other staff about it and see what i can do. Have a wonderful day.

EggNog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum