LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application for Explosive Gameniac

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application for Explosive Gameniac Empty Staff Application for Explosive Gameniac

Post by ExplosiveGameniac Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Steam Name/Steam ID: ExplosiveGameniac

Previous Experience:Played TTT for a long time and was an operator for AppleHouse TTT but resigned

What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT?: I will be a fair person and follow instructions of superiors

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why?: I was banned because I "RDMed" which i actually didnt because me and my friend were having crowbar wars. i was banned for 84 min.

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us): I am an AWESOME PERSON and will try to donate regularly.

ExplosiveGameniac

Back to top Go down

Staff Application for Explosive Gameniac Empty Re: Staff Application for Explosive Gameniac

Post by Mun-Administrator Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:48 pm

DONATIONS DONATIONS DONATIONS
Mun-Administrator
Mun-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Staff Application for Explosive Gameniac Empty Re: Staff Application for Explosive Gameniac

Post by Mun-Administrator Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:49 pm

+1 for donations lol!
Mun-Administrator
Mun-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ExplosiveGameniac Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:38 am

so do I get op Mun?

ExplosiveGameniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down