LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

madmuffinfingers Operator Application

Go down

madmuffinfingers Operator Application Empty madmuffinfingers Operator Application

Post by madmuffinfingers Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:18 am

Steam Name/Steam ID:

madmuffinfingers

Previous Experience:

Have run simple servers like Unturned, Minecraft, C&C Renegade. Thorough understanding of console functions, admin commands.

What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT?

I already play often, if I were approved as op I would play every night that I'm not out with the band and at least get some time in. I've noticed that later in the night, when I tend to be most likely to be online, there is a lack of admin or op support and sometimes griefers get on. I'd like to be the solution to the problem I have found.

Have you read the rules?

Several times.

Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why?

No.

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us):

I'm an evil ginger pianist who plays in this band: thedevilsofloudun bandcamp com

I have a wide range of skills. I can fix cars, I am qualified to operate several individual and crew-served weapons, I've flown a plane before, I custom build PCs, I offer piano lessons, I also design and install security systems as a contractor for small businesses. I can interpret LiDAR data, I can fix or upgrade your phone, I own a 20lb Maine Coon (cat), and I run a small stream. I'm qualified to drive a forklift, as well as an AAV, and I've been occasionally known to partake.

I also have a pretty decent knowledge base, I tend to get drawn into a lot of scientific conversations. I'm focused primarily on physics, usually small scale stuff. My father helped build Hubble, as well as a bunch of other cool shit, so I've been exposed to all sorts of neat science concepts for basically my entire life. I gotta say, though, I love playing music way more than all that other stuff.

I'm also plat in League of Legends. I have the same name there, if you want to play with me sometime.

madmuffinfingers

Back to top Go down