LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Jam's Jammin' Operator Application

2 posters

Go down

Space Jam's Jammin' Operator Application Empty Space Jam's Jammin' Operator Application

Post by SpaceJam Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Steam Name/Steam ID: Space Jam/STEAM_0:0:34135324

Previous Experience:

I normally act as the problem solver anyways, dealing with you lovable nerds and being there from the beginning. Admin on several HL2RP servers, including co-ownership at one point, including Brass Bull Gaming, MetroRP, and the former shambles of Borealis RP. I've played waaaaaaay too much TTT and GMod in general, with, as of this moment, 1397 hours in game since about 2010ish. Plus, I've been on Loco for like an eon, how cool is that! Very Happy

What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT?:

I'd have to say I am a pretty mature person that can handle a situation without taking sides or finding a bias. I get on as much as I can, which is now much more than previously because of my living arrangements. I can step in as a median and act as whatever is needed, whether it is a tiebreaker, a middle man or a compromiser. I find some joy in being able to fix things around the server, and watching people not have to deal with another twelve year old blaring racial slurs over his potato microphone.

Have you read the rules?:

Absolutely, read it like my bible before I go to bed. Sweet sweet slumber thinking about the claim rules, which no one understands.

Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why?:

I got kicked by Kreanath for killing him with a bathtub once Very Happy

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us):

Ooh, this is the tense part. Hi, I'm Space Jam, AKA Datten or Tanner. I've been with Loco since like, the metaphorical beginning of time, when this server was still a fetus. It used to be just Bunnie, Kreanath, and a couple of other people including myself playing daily on this server with pretty much no one else but our circle of friends. I like to think we helped boost the server's popularity and get more concrete members and the daily influx of random players as well. I live in Texas, going to school and writing film scripts and random scribbles and acting in stupid plays. I'm a bit of a tough-love kind of person, being kind when I need to and stubborn when also needed. Taking irrelevant crap from anyone is not a talent of mine. I love helping people around the server, and if you need someone to talk to or play some games with or help you with something, I'm your man. Love you guys and hope I can be considered for operator in this wonderful staff. Peace out, dunk some nerds.
SpaceJam
SpaceJam

Back to top Go down

Space Jam's Jammin' Operator Application Empty Re: Space Jam's Jammin' Operator Application

Post by moh-chii Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:49 am

+support
Been on the server for like 2 years or something with me and he's pretty chill and slammin
8/8

do it
moh-chii
moh-chii

Back to top Go down