LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kawaii Kitties Moderator Application

5 posters

Go down

Kawaii Kitties Moderator Application Empty Kawaii Kitties Moderator Application

Post by KawaiiKitty_Shiro Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:48 pm

Shiro Or Kawaii Kitty/ STEAM_0:0:59109067

Previous Experience:I have played Garry's Mod for over 1000 hours. I have been admin on 3 servers and i've been super admin on 2 servers.I'm also an Operator On LocoTTT. Most of my time spent on Garry's mod is on TTT and DarkRP

What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT? My kindness (Kinda) my Time, My Helpfulness, And my energy

Have you read the rules? I read the rules everytime I join the server. I know its a lot its just I kinda have to since I'm stuck on that screen for a while

Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why? I have never been banned on the server before.

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us): I'm Just a weeaboo playing TTT with people and wanting to have fun. I enjoy watching anime and I also livestream sometimes while recording some youtube videos. My keyboard is really bad so sometimes i make mistakes like oyu or electrno stuff like that. I also enjoy no lyfing games I enjoy a lot. I had some problems with some staff and how I do things but I hope those staff will forgive me and we can be friends.So Arigato for your time to read this messy application.

KawaiiKitty_Shiro

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Kitties Moderator Application Empty Re: Kawaii Kitties Moderator Application

Post by ElectronDemise Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:52 pm

+support I don't understand why everyone argues with her she is great staff and deserves infinite support. Razz

ElectronDemise

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Kitties Moderator Application Empty Re: Kawaii Kitties Moderator Application

Post by Kreanath Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 pm

-support. sorry but youre like a brand new operator and have almost no experience on the server. I think you should wait a little while before you promote her if you do at all.(we kinda have enough staff)

Kreanath

Back to top Go down

Post by moh-chii Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:01 pm

Eh. Love Kittie to death, great op, but we have a ton of staff and she literally just got operator so I feel like we should at least wait a bit.
moh-chii
moh-chii

Back to top Go down

Post by FireCatcher6434 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:06 pm

+Support I hope you get mod kitty you deserve it

FireCatcher6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down