LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soulless's application for staff position

2 posters

Go down

soulless's application for staff position Empty soulless's application for staff position

Post by soulless and silent Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Copy and Paste:

Steam Name/Steam ID:

Previous Experience:
was a moderator on bad dream land before it went down and i am a manager on a current server that is being built again which is poetic's ttt server i he a bunch of experience  Wink 
What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT?
everything possible and more, i know how to use every command since i am a head admin and have every command possible, i would love to make everything as much fun as possible although i realize it is my responsibility to be a strict but fun staff member. i will be fair to every single person who is playing correctly and for the rule breakers i will inform them of their doings, and will also be kind but assertive as well to show them that their doings are not toleratable.
Have you read the rules?
yes.
Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why?
no, and i will never be (:
Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us):
i am just a 15 year old person who likes to have fun in games but also follow the rules (: i am entertaining and can take things seriously when needed but also be a load of fun when it is called for (: i hope to be the highest rank that i can be as fast as i can, i will exceed all of your expactations and more (: i would love to be a moderator at first but if a operator is the highest i can get at first i understand i just want to help out y'all (: thanks guys see you all around!!!

soulless and silent

Back to top Go down

soulless's application for staff position Empty Re: soulless's application for staff position

Post by Kreanath Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:22 pm

+1 vouch

Kreanath

Back to top Go down

soulless's application for staff position Empty Re: soulless's application for staff position

Post by soulless and silent Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Scottish also vouched he had problems typing here. Goldenpenguin vouched to me as well.

soulless and silent

Back to top Go down

Post by soulless and silent Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Space cat has now vouched as well

soulless and silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down