LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FireCatcher6434's Staff Application (Operator)

4 posters

Go down

FireCatcher6434's Staff Application (Operator) Empty FireCatcher6434's Staff Application (Operator)

Post by FireCatcher6434 Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:05 am

Steam Name/Steam ID: [Loco]FireCache Gaming AKA STEAM_0:0:4891415

Previous Experience: I have some experience of being staff because i was an Admin on this one server that went down due to lack of funds. So i ill know what im doing somewhat...But if there is any training required for me WASD_KING has me covered because me and him are usually on at night and he is teaching me new things each night about rules and how stuff is supposed to be handled and work on this server correctly.

What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT? A lot of time in being on the server and keeping it clean in the night/morning from 11:00-12:00 P.m. To 4:00-5:00 A.m. .

Have you read the rules? Yes I have, and i am willing to get tested on the rules.

Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why?Yes, due to misunderstanding, it was for 48 hours just about, but it was cleared up Smile

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us): I am Braden Adams, I live in Odessa,TX, I love electronics/robotics, My Skype is firecachegaming I get on Gmod almost everyday, I love art, Games, Reading, Work, Which I work at a fast food restaurant called Chick-Fil-A, I am in the 8th Grade, I know how to use a ConfigYML and a CMD Prompt (If these help lol), Loco TTT is my most favorite server on Gmod period Very Happy, Also whenever me and WASD_KING are on together WASD_KING teaches me the way of the staff, and whenever he gets off and no admins are on people RDM like crazy and i would like to prevent that every night/morning because i am up until maybe 5:00 AM every morning playing Gmod and im usually on when nobody but maybe WASD_KING is but im also on when he gets off and I don't think that you guys have staff on that early so I would be perfect for that part, but I know most have a job and a life other from this but I am willing to give all my free time for this server to stay healthy, and that is basically me, I am willing to share more on Skype and/or this forum, as long as i am asked, and one last things about me are I am very friendly (As long as nobody is being bullied or abused) I forgive ALOT on this server and i let is slide as long as it was either an accident or a mistake and I give people a chance to prove themselves good, To apologize, To explain, or to change plus many others.

Thank You For Your Time And Support!
               Signed: Braden Adams ([Loco]FireCache Gaming)

Last edited by FireCatcher6434 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

FireCatcher6434

Back to top Go down

FireCatcher6434's Staff Application (Operator) Empty Re: FireCatcher6434's Staff Application (Operator)

Post by KawaiiKitty_Shiro Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:22 am

-support Not because i hate you or anything I honestly don't think your ready yet since your still wondering why i'm slaying for certain reasons. WASD_King still needs to teach you a lot more than what he has taught you so far. I hope you can understand though

KawaiiKitty_Shiro

Back to top Go down

FireCatcher6434's Staff Application (Operator) Empty Re: FireCatcher6434's Staff Application (Operator)

Post by FireCatcher6434 Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:52 pm

Thank you kitty I am sorry for not understanding about the whole slay thing and I now understand why... P.S. WASD_King has been teaching me more thank you for this reply and good luck on Super Admin or Moderator Smile

FireCatcher6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreanath Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:31 am

i mean dayum with that essay up there i aint reading that but ye hes pretty cool +support

Kreanath

Back to top Go down

Post by moh-chii Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:05 am

Ey with Krea, he's set for operator I believe but I wouldn't go higher for a long while. +support
moh-chii
moh-chii

Back to top Go down

Post by FireCatcher6434 Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:25 am

lol thank you both very much Smile

FireCatcher6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down