LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unity's Application for Trial Mod/Operator!

4 posters

Go down

Unity's Application for Trial Mod/Operator! Empty Unity's Application for Trial Mod/Operator!

Post by Unity Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Steam Name/Steam ID:[ZB] Unity

Previous Experience:MC Admin, Gmod moderator, that is all.

What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT? I am willing to contribute time, Work, effort, and my respect to this server!

Have you read the rules?I have read all rules, including the Miscellaneous Rules.

Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why? No, i have not been banned from any server i have visited!

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us):I'm a thirteen year old guy who is wanted to help the server whenever it needs it! I want to try to make the server better than ever! And i would also like to add that i am applying for Operator/ Trial mod!

Unity

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Unity's Application for Trial Mod/Operator! Empty Re: Unity's Application for Trial Mod/Operator!

Post by youand18 Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:20 pm

+support

youand18

Back to top Go down

Unity's Application for Trial Mod/Operator! Empty Re: Unity's Application for Trial Mod/Operator!

Post by Unity Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:33 pm

I would like to +support Myself. Thank you

Unity

Back to top Go down

Post by WeevleBunz Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:50 pm

+support

WeevleBunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down