Chaos's Application for Operator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos's Application for Operator

Post by Chaos on Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:56 am

Steam Name/Steam ID: Chaos

Previous Experience: I have played on the LocoTTT server for quite sometime now (at least 24 hours, I don't know the exact amount)

What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT? I will be willing to kick/ban server abusers (as in RDMers, rule breakers, etc.)

Have you read the rules? I have read the rules two or three times, and yes I do have common sense and can decide what to do if something happens and is not in the rules.

Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why? Yes, I have been banned from the server before. It was for an hour and because my karma got to 600, and that was only because we were doing RDM rounds for a little bit.

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us): I have played on LocoTTT and have been friends with a couple moderators, and operators for a while now and have witnessed RDMers and spammers. I have seen what to do if this happens (gag, kick, ban, etc.) I'm friends with "The Whitest Blackjack", "Infknight", and "Killerops940". If you need a recommendation to make me a operator, ask either one of them. Thank you so much for your time, and I hope to make LocoTTT a much better place to play Trouble in Terrorist Town.

Chaos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chaos's Application for Operator

Post by WeevleBunz on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:16 pm

+support

WeevleBunz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top