Rage Gamer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rage Gamer

Post by LAHPQ on Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:13 am

Player named 'Rage Gamer' threatens his "powers" the entire time we are playing. This caused me to just not care and as he would put it and, "Disrespect him." As though he needs and comes onto the game to gain respect for his VIP and power status. The player obviously doesn't want the server to grow.

My player name is 'Jew Jitsu.' Sorry that i dont "respect" people who abuse and force their "powers" down others throats. Keeps slaying me as well. Kind of an embarrasement for him.

LAHPQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rage Gamer

Post by LAHPQ on Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:26 am

To add to the enjoyment of your server. Now that i am finally not getting slain at the begining of every round 'Rage Gamer' is allowing innocents to slay me (probably instructing them to) and not "Punishing" them the same way I was punished. He seems to think he is a god on here when no admin is present.

LAHPQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectronDemise on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:24 am

Alright. First of all WHY was he slaying you? He must of had a valid reason.

ElectronDemise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectronDemise on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:29 am

If he slayed you for disrespect, then I have to talk to him.

ElectronDemise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LAHPQ on Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:03 am

He slayed me 3 times for disrespect. He made sure to let everyone know he is am admin and has admin powers and that no one should try him. His age sure does show, guessing 12-13.

LAHPQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectronDemise on Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:37 pm

Alright I will talk to him later today. I want his side of the story. But you do need to avoid disrespect towards anyone, staff or not.

ElectronDemise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Gamer on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:47 am

First of all, i want to apologize for not responding to this earlier as i did not know it was here, but I will say that I honestly dont remember the exact events of that day, but i know that i definitely would not slay for disrespect, i would at most gag you for it. I also would never encourage rdm in any way and i would really love for the server to grow.
Rage Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Gamer on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:50 am

If i slayed you, i most likely had a good reason for it, but like i said i dont exactly remember the day as it was a few weeks ago. I never declared myself as an admin, but as a member of the server community who is trying his best to help out the players.
Rage Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top