LocoTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZackLightning24 Operator Application

4 posters

Go down

ZackLightning24 Operator Application Empty ZackLightning24 Operator Application

Post by ZackLightning24 Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:13 pm

Steam Name/Steam ID: ZackLightning24

Previous Experience: I have never been an Admin before but this server has made me want to become one because of how awesome it is.

What are you willing to contribute to LocoTTT? I want to contribute to the peace of the server. This server is pretty popular so at times it can get loud, and it can disturb people who are just trying to have a fun time! I want to make sure this server is fun for everybody and punishment is dealt fairly to those who think its fun to troll.

Have you read the rules? Yes, about 10 times

Have you been banned from the server before? If so, how long, and why? No

Tell us about yourself (Last chance to impress us): My real name is Brandon, I am an average gamer and I usually spends most of time playing FPS. I have been playing on this server for a while and have actually helped resolve issues with people who have been trolling! EggNog and JustGiveup7 have both said they would recommend me when I want to become staff. I play fairly as possible and will avoid ban as best as possible but some people just need to go. I enjoy this sever more than any other and plan on playing on it whether I become an operator or not!

ZackLightning24

Back to top Go down

ZackLightning24 Operator Application Empty Re: ZackLightning24 Operator Application

Post by JustGiveUp7 Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:15 pm

I think you'd be a great operator. i hope you get hired. Smile

JustGiveUp7

Back to top Go down

ZackLightning24 Operator Application Empty Re: ZackLightning24 Operator Application

Post by EggNog Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:25 pm

+ Support i very much agree with your app and i look forward seeing one day as a staff if you do get the job

EggNog

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger3abbit Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:21 pm

Good luck Zach. You would do great GG

Roger3abbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down